[OpenDHT-Users] OpenDHT-Users Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

Sean Rhea sean.c.rhea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:17:32 UTC 2007

Guys,

The application string is just for debugging and for me to track who
all is using OpenDHT and for what.  As a grad student, it was
important to be able to brag about how many users I had.  :)

It shouldn't affect what is returned by a get() in any way.

Sean

--
"Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been
sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful,