[OpenDHT-Users] Limit on size of return in get

Zahir Koradia zahir.koradia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 00:43:42 PDT 2006

Hello,
I wanted to know if there is any limit on the size of reteun of get.
If I have a hundred values stored on a key, each value 1KB in size,
how many values will be returned.

I also wanted to know what are the differences between bambooDHT
version 2 and version 3. I understand that remove was not present in
version 2. If I used put and get from version 2 and
remove from version 3 will it work? Of course I will use the modified
put args for putting to include secret hash. If I migrate from version
2 functions(eg put_2()) to version 3 functions (eg. put_3()) and I
have only used the get and put functions do I need to make any changes
in the calls? Do I need to be aware of anything else?

This is probably not the right place to ask questions on bambooDHT but
I hope you all wont mind.

Thanks,
Zahir