[OpenDHT-Users] Apache xmlrpc get requests

kunal bedse kunalbedse at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:04:56 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Here's my problem - apart from the fact that I'm an opendht cripple :) I'm
using apache xmlrpc api to do a simple get request on opendht. Now, I have
managed to figure out that the get request returns a vector, but for some
odd reason I don't seem to be able to retrieve any data. The put request
works fine but the get request is playing up. Does any one have any sample
code for a get request in java...those C examples really don't help :(
Thanks.

Kunal...